Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
- Professional plant clipping to create aquarium landscapes: straight trimming scissors for aquascaping
- Easy handling: 27 mm sized finger holes also suitable for bigger fingers, fatigue-free working thanks to light weight, length: 30 cm
- Especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan with extremely high cutting precision
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater
- Package contents: 1 pair straight trimming scissors for aquascaping, ProScape Tool S straight
Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates.
Pro Scape Tool Straight The straight scissors are very well suited for the removal of rock wool or gelatine from the In-Vitro plant. First cut the roots back at least 50%, then rake the rock wool out of the roots with the tips of the scissors.