- 0,00 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
- Professional decoration and insertion of plants for the design of aquarium landscapes: angled pincers for aquascaping
- Easy to use: fatigue-free working thanks to its light weight: 75.3 g, length: 30 cm
- Protects plant: tips with cross corrugation, especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan.
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater
- Package contents: 1 pair angled pincers for aquascaping, Proscape Tool P curved
Underwater gardener Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium often contains no or few fish and invertebrates. Long pincers are ideally suited for inserting plants. Straight pincers are often used to insert single plants, whereas several plants can be inserted more easily with curved pincers