Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
- Professional and comfortable trimming of plants to create aquarium landscapes: angled trimming scissors for aquascaping plant maintenance.
- Easy handling: 27 mm sized finger holes also suitable for bigger fingers, fatigue-free working thanks to light weight 91g:, length: 30 cm
- Especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan with extremely high cutting precision
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater
- Package contents: 1 pair angled trimming scissors for aquascaping, ProScape Tool S curved
Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates.
Pro Scape Tool curved
The angled scissors are especially well suited for the removal of leaves from the aquarium. Always cut the leaves as close as possible to the base of the plant.
With the research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals JBL is continuously setting new standards with its product innovations.