Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Mg Smart tester Reagents pack
Ready-to-use, pre-calibrated set of Mg measuring reagents, intended for testing key parameters of sea water using the Smart tester measuring device.
The Smart tester independently collects water from the aquarium for testing, performs the measurement and saves the result in the Smart Reef application. You can check the results and history of measurements in the app at any time.
Magnesium participates in the process of calcium absorption in marine animals. To take the best care of your aquarium, it is worth measuring this parameter regularly.
Key features of the reagent:
- measurement range: 800-1800 ppm,
- measuring definition: 10 ppm,
- accuracy: 50ppm / 5%,
- test duration: ~40-60min,
- number of measurements from one set: ~50 (depending on the concentration of Mg ions),
- easy replacement of the measured parameter, thanks to the reagents in convenient cartridges,
- pre-calibrated cartridges facilitate the process of maintaining the device,
- high repeatability and measurement accuracy,
- convenience and time saving.
Smart Reef + Reef Factory offers many Smart products designed for easy and convenient management of a marine aquarium. Build your own system based on Smart devices and control them from one user-friendly application!