- 0,00 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Dosing pump Pro X4
The new Dosing Pump Pro series is an innovative and highly refined dosing pump for marine
aquariums. It allows for precise dosing of minerals, trace elements and other supplements into
the aquarium. The quiet, bi-directional stepper motor offers a range of entirely new possibilities.
The proprietary, ultra-accurate Reef Factory pumps are an excellent way to take dosing in a
marine aquarium to the next level.
The new Dosing pump Pro combines the highest quality device with what Reef Factory does
best - free and functional software. The clear and exceptionally intuitive panel, combined with
efficient WiFi communication, ensures user convenience. Our Smart Reef application enables
remote supplementation and extensive real-time monitoring from anywhere in the world.
When it comes to dosing liquids into a marine aquarium, there are no compromises and that's
precisely what our new Dosing pump Pro offers.
• Exceptional precision - dosing starting from 0.01 ml
• Pump efficiency of up to 9 ml of liquid per minute
• Silent operation of proprietary dosing pumps
• Highly accurate stepper motor
• Bi-directional operation with the ability to reverse the liquid flow (enabling dosing of
phytoplankton and food)
• High chemical resistance BPT material used for the tubing
• Compact size and modern design
• Easy installation in the sump using a DIN rail
• up to 48 doses per day
All you need to control Smart device is the free Smart Reef app. You can install it on your mobile device
(Android, iOS) or operate from a browser. Just pair the device with your Smart Reef account to enjoy a
wide range of smart features.
• Free and user-friendly Smart Reef application for Android, iOS, or computer (browser-
• Creation and modification of flexible dosing schedules
• Automation of the dosing process based on real-time parameters levels
• Ability to specify the direction of pump rotation
• Quick modification of dosing settings and the ability to add extra doses outside the
• Dosing in ml or percentage (%)
• Clear history of dosing activities
• Remote aquarium management from anywhere in the world, 24/7
• Grouping of pumps for easy management of multiple components dosing simultaneously
(e.g., Balling method)
• Information about the remaining amount of liquid in the container for dosing
• Intuitive and fast calibration process ensuring high dosing precision, with push
notifications reminding about the need for recalibration
• Import and export of dosing schedules
The Dosing Pump Pro is an essential part of the Smart Reef 360 method - a modern approach
to managing a marine aquarium. Using the Smart Reef application, you can set up a series of
automatic actions that facilitate daily care for the best condition of your tank. The Smart Reef
application will analyze measurements taken by the KH Keeper Plus or Smart Tester, and if it
detects a low level of a tested parameter in the aquarium, it will send a precise dosing command
to the pump. This action happens completely automatically!
The Dosing Pump Pro X4 operates based on completely new proprietary peristaltic pumps
developed by the Reef Factory team. Their design is tailored to meet a range of requirements
expected from devices dedicated to marine aquariums. They are characterized by high dosing
precision and an extended period of trouble-free operation thanks to the highest quality
components. Additionally, they are very quiet.
Modern device installation:
To meet the needs of aquarium enthusiasts, we have improved the equipment installation
method within the cabinet. The latest Reef Factory devices feature an innovative mounting
system based on the DIN rail. This is an incredibly convenient and flexible solution that
facilitates keeping things organized within the cabinet.
Device dimensions and weight:
Width: 27.6 cm / 11 in
Body depth: 6.7 cm / 2.6 in
Depth with head and handle: 9.3 cm / 3.7 in
Height: 6.7 cm / 2.6 in
Head: 4.9 x 4.9 x 2.3 cm / 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.91 in
Dosing accuracy: +/- 0.01 ml
WiFi communication: 2.4 GHz bgn
Bluetooth communication: BLE 5.0
Max. water tubing length: 2 m
Operating temperature: 20-30 °C
Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH
Operating noise: 40 dB
Power supply specification:
Input voltage: 12V 1A - AC 110-230V 50-60Hz
Power consumption: 0.5-5 W
The devices are CE certified.
• 4x RF PRO M head
• 4x 2m silicone tubing ⅖ mm
• 12V 1.0 A power supply (EU/UK/AU/US)
• 3xDIN mounting rail
• Neodymium magnet for device reset
Reef Factory offers many Smart products designed for easy and convenient management of
marine aquariums. Build your own system based on intelligent devices and control them from a